nail technician instructor
Becoming a Nail Technician Instructor may be the key to profit, fame, and success if you have the desire to teach. Many Nail Technician Instructors are seen working the booths at trade shows, providing classes to large groups, and are written about in magazines. If you are interested, our program will provide you with the necessary skills to become one. Applicants are required to hold a Nail Technology license for 1 year before being able to become a Nail Technician Instructor.
- To develop a knowledge, understanding, skill, and appreciation in the theory and operation of cosmetology arts & sciences.
- To develop habits of good workmanship and the orderly performance of various tasks in the work environment.
- Protect health, safety, and welfare of the public and the workforce.
- To learn to select wisely, care for, and user properly commercial products that are related to the application of treatments.
- To promote mutual esteem, goodwill, harmony and cooperation with professional and related organizations.
- To help the student to prepare for the state board examinations in order to obtain a license to practice.
- To prepare students for entry level jobs in their demanding workforce.