The Cosmetology Instructor program consists of 750 hours of theory and practical training in the instructor field including lesson planning, teaching methodologies, classroom management, business management, etc.
- To develop a knowledge, understanding, skill, and appreciation in the theory and operation of cosmetology arts & sciences.
- To develop habits of good workmanship and the orderly performance of various tasks in the work environment.
- Protect health, safety, and welfare of the public and the workforce.
- To learn to select wisely, care for, and user properly commercial products that are related to the application of treatments.
- To promote mutual esteem, goodwill, harmony and cooperation with professional and related organizations.
- To help the student to prepare for the state board examinations in order to obtain a license to practice.
- To prepare students for entry level jobs in their demanding workforce.